Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Irregularity

I've been the same about writing this blog as I have been when committing to any diary writing! I've always been good at loosing interest. I suppose it's a side effect of getting easily exciting about new things. I enjoy the sensation of fresh, new projects or ideas. Over the past year my attitudes and motivations have changed dramatically since considering God an influential power in my external and internal world and also meeting a person I consider to be my soul companion and best friend. When he left me here to volunteer in Madagascar, I started his absence like a project. I was excited about the finish but like most large projects, couldn't comprehend the actual amount of time and work require to achieve the end goal. I would describe the feeling as actively waiting. It is hard work that I endure, and have been doing for 5 months. I think it has grown me in a positive direction, developing patience and determination in the face of difficulty and weariness. I have not lost interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment